- Mullens St. Studio remains open as a No-Contact Studio.
- Max 10 people in the studio.
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance in the studio.
Mullens St. Studio remains open as a No-Contact Studio – No-contact mean there will be no human contact at opening. Customers will be provided with an access code to open the studio. Studio will be set up to shoot and you will be left on your own during your hire period.
- The Booker is our main contact should we be required to provide contract tracing details.
- Mullen’s St. Studio will keep a record of all persons (Booker) who book the studio.
- It is Bookers responsibility to record the names and contact details of everyone who enters the studio during your booked period.
- Should anyone on your shoot then test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days from the date of booking, they should contact you directly.
- You would then be required to contact Mullen’s St Studio in order to inform those who have used the studio immediately after your booking.
- All we ask is that you return the studio to the exact way you found it as when you arrived. Cleaning products, hand wash, dish washing liquid, disinfectant etc will be on tables, including trigger, tea coffee and mineral water and filter water.
We are keeping across all Government announcements and most recently the Federal and various State Government announcements regarding further restrictions in terms of closures of more venues and social distancing requirements.