Mullens St. Studio hire, address Mullens St. Studio, Unit 2, 142a Mullens Street, Rozelle 2039 NSW Australia (herein after referred to as the “Company” or “Mullens St. Studio”) studio you, the undersigned (herein referred to as the “Renter”), hereby state that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Renter will required pay in full, during the booking process. Renter’s date will not be held or approved until this a full payment is received and cleared.
The 100% credit note is not provided unless notice of cancellation is made at least 14 days before Renter’s reservation date (Renter will receive a 100% credit note if cancellations occurs prior to 14 days before the reserved date). If Mullens St. Studio must cancel Renters reservation with 7 to 14 days notice, the renter will receive a 50% credit note. If Mullens St. Studio must cancel Renters reservation with less than 7 days notice, the renter will receive a 0% credit. Credit note to be used in 6 months of issue.
- 14 Days + notice = 100% credit note
- 7-14 Days notice = 50% credit note
- -7 Days notice = 0% refund
Please note: Mullens St. Studio is NOT a sound studio.
Mullens St. Studio is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as unpredictable atmospheric conditions when filming causes a delay in shooting as a result of adverse weather. In such cases, Mullens St. Studio may refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment or reschedule the studio booking.
Mullens St. Studio reserves the right to refuse reservations at its sole discretion.
*The studio hire prices include the use of the white paper backdrop. (any major damage to the white paper will be charged at $20 per linear meter)
A Coloured Backdrop usage fee of $20 per linear meter used is to be paid at the beginning of hire session based on the number of linear metres used by the renter.
Length of Use:
Hourly rental periods are 60 minutes, between 7am and midnight.
Overtime will be calculated in increments of 1 hour blocks beyond the contracted end-time of the rental period when renter is either still using or cleaning up the studio space.
Do not arrive late – Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time; no exceptions unless otherwise negotiated.
$80.00 Fee applies for re-painting of the floors if damages are caused by renter or any affiliates. Studio clean-up must be completed by the end of the rental period. If the studio is not satisfactorily returned to the state it was prior to the rental period, a clean-up fee will be assessed as per the current Mullens St. Studio Rate sheet.
Earning Reward$s for Bookings
- Reward$s are earned when you place a booking on Mullens St Studio website.
- You will earn 1 Reward$ for every $5 spent.
- Reward$s earned are displayed on the booking page and on the cart/checkout pages.
- Mullens St Studio account is required for Reward$s, guest checkout does not earn Reward$s.
- New Customers receive 30 Reward$s.
- Reward$s Expire After: 18 Months
Redeem Points for Discounts
- Customers can redeem Reward$s for discounts based:
- The minimum number of Reward$s you need to collect before Reward$s can be redeemed is: 100
- The maximum discount per booking is limit to $125
- You have 70 Reward$s in you account – You will need to earn an additional 30 Reward$s before the Reward$s can be redeemed as a discount.
- You have 150 Reward$s in you account – You can redeem between 100 – 125 Reward$s against your booking. providing you with a $100 – $125 discount. You will be charged only for the remaining amount.
Use of our studio and our local equipment is AT RENTER’S OWN RISK.
- The Renter hereby waives rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss while on our premises.
- Renter agrees to leave the studio and adjacent grounds in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived.
- Renters are solely responsible for any legal infractions Renter or members of Renter’s party make during the conduct of the shoot, be they in our studio or elsewhere. This includes parking tickets, all other violation or citations, and legal action resulting from the conduct of the shoot, taken at whatever time.
- Renter agrees to hold harmless Mullens St. Studio, its owner, agents, representatives, and contractors acting on its behalf for any loss, accident, or injury to Renter’s self or anyone who accompanies Renter while on our premises.
- Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying Renter while on our premises.
- Renters are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of any models Renter engages.
- Renter understands that if the Company observes dangerous, pornographic, or negligent practices or activities are being engaged in the Company reserves the right to stop the shoot and require Renter and Renter’s party to leave immediately — HOWEVER, Company assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY to act in such cases. Renter agrees to hold Mullens St. Studio, its agents, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Company completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s conduct.
- Renters are solely responsible for verifying that all models employed during Renter’s rental period are of legal age for the activities they are to be engaged in.
- Renter agrees that someone a Mullens St. Studio representative may be present in the studio at all times when the Renters are using it.
Mullens St. Studio has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the renter’s activities but reserves the right to end those activities if it becomes aware that legal age violations are on-going.
Company agrees to provide equipment in good working order, but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Company is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages or emergencies. In such cases, Mullens St. Studio may refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment and or reschedule the studio booking.
If the parties are unable to resolve any controversy or claim arising under this Agreement, they agree to submit the dispute or claim to binding arbitration subject to the commercial arbitration rules of the Australian Arbitration Association. This arbitration will take place in Victoria. The parties further agree that any such controversy or claim shall be submitted to one arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of the Australian Arbitration Association, that they will faithfully observe this agreement and the Rules, and that they will abide by and perform any award rendered by the arbitrator, and that a judgment of the court having jurisdiction may be entered on the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $200.
This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding and agreement between the Client and the Company. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The laws of the State of New South Wales govern this Agreement.
The parties have read both this entire Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties. Each person signing as Client below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.